Total Forage System

Home / Our Products / Total Forage System

tfs

Brand Relative Maturity Cob
Color
Stalk
Strength
Root
Strength
Plant
Height
Kernel
Texture
Drought Tolerance

Agrisure Viptera 3111

GL5095V11™ 96 White G G MT Soft G
GL7293V11™ 108 Pink VG G MT Med Soft VG

Agrisure 3000GT

GL6395ABW™ 102 White G G T Soft E

Agrisure GT

G5095™ 96 White G G MT Soft G
G6395™ 102 White G G T Soft E
G6898™ 105 White G G MT Soft E
G7391™ 107 Pink VG G T Med Soft VG
G7293™ 108 Pink VG G MT Med Soft VG

CONVENTIONAL

5595™ 98 White G G MT Floury G
6898™ 105 White G G MT Soft E
7391™ 107 Pink VG G MT Med Soft VG
 LibertyLink
L5095™ 96 White G G MT Soft G
Floury Endosperm – both 5595 and 6296 have floury grain. Since the flurry gene is recessive, the results from the field will be 25% floury kernels and the other 75% are relatively soft starch content. This starch is very soft, the result is, shortly after ensiling it is rapidly digestible.
Available thru your Wisconsin agventure_blksupplier.
NR=Not Rated | P=Poor | F=Fair | A=Average | G=Good | VG=Very Good | E=Excellent | M=Medium | MT=Medium Tall | T=Tall | HR=Highly Resistant | R=Resistant